Where were you born?
- I was born in London, England
What is your current occupation and/or grade in school?
- I am currently in 10th grade at Mount St. Charles Academy.
What school do you currently attend?
- I attend Mount St. Charles Academy in Woonsocket, Rhode Island.
What are some of your favorite hobbies?
- My favorite hobbies include playing tennis and field hockey for my school, modeling, spending time with my family, traveling, and of course pageantry.
What is your favorite family holiday? Why?
- My favorite family holiday is Christmas because every year my family and I travel to a new destination somewhere around the world. Together, we have been to over 15 countries!
What is your favorite thing about your state?
- My favorite thing about my state, Massachusetts, is that it holds some of the best universities, medical care, sports teams, and food in the world. Massachusetts also has a very rich and diverse history, which led America to be the great nation that it is today!
If you could live anywhere else in the world where would it be?
- I can honestly say that I would not want to live anywhere else in the world, except for the United States. I have been all over the world, but our beautiful country is built on pride and dreams, and it is exactly where I want to live!
What do you expect to gain by participating in pageants? Why?
- Through participating in pageants, I have gained a great deal of confidence and poise. I used to be very quiet and shy, but through pageantry and competing I have become a very poised person who takes pride in her confidence